Friday, April 20, 2012

Down Another Class

I lost another class today. But this time due to impossible scheduling conflicts. 

Unlike the others, this is actually a sad loss for me. My former student's name is Ana Belen, and she is one awesome lady. She works at a major advertising agency in the city, has two sons, loves to travel (and loves to give me insider advice on the hot spots around Europe), and dances Flamenco.

She has a high level of English, which turns out is because she lived in Minnesota for a year. She loves the Twin Cities, and thoroughly enjoyed her time there. She said even though the snow is terrible, the people are very friendly. So we had a Midwest bond goin' on.

In the end, all I can say is..

I'll miss our class Ana Belen. I wish it could have worked out between us. I won't forget you.

Your funny English teacher,

Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment