Saturday, September 4, 2010

Flying to Spain

Today is the first day of my adventure to Spain. 


I have never traveled outside of the country before (unless you count Tijuana, Mexico), so this could be interesting. 


I left Milwaukee by plane around 9:30 a.m. on Saturday and arrived in Madrid, Spain around 1:30 p.m....Sunday. The 9 and a half hour flight from Dallas, Texas to Madrid was long and uncomfortable. Even though they showed The Devil Wears Prada and Just Wright (why do they always show Queen Latifah movies on planes?), it still was fairly unpleasant. The food, however, was delectable (note the gourmet cheese). 




There was some turbulence on the flight (the annoying kid behind me kept kicking my seat), but I made it safely to Seville without any problems. Let the siestas and fiestas begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment