Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Homesick

Today was the first time I felt really sad to be away from Madison. The reason? Obama's visit to Madison, of course! 

It was the first time that I felt I was really missing out on something (no offense, Madison), and it made me pretty sad. Now of course, I have seen him speak at many other events (not to brag, but really), and I am sure I will have the opportunity to see him again in the future. But in Madison in Library Mall? Not so sure. 

And, to make things worse, I have seen countless pictures of the College Democrats and Visitor and Information Programs (where I work) sitting proudly behind our President at the rally in the best seats in the house. That could have been me! Dang.








Hopefully I'll get over it....I am in Spain, after all.  

No comments:

Post a Comment